A 99Hunters commitment to security, privacy, and transparency.
User Definitionsa) 99Hunters: It is an intermediation company of recruitment and selection services, through the use of autonomous recruiters "Hunters", owner of the 99Hunters electronic platform, which, like its contents, online media (example: and mails and forms) and other tools available on the page "99hunters.com" and subdomains, together, will be referred to herein as "Platform".
b) Hunters: Professionals in the area of recruitment and selection previously selected by 99Hunters, commonly referred to as “HeadHunter” (or recruiter), which may be an individual or legal entity, who will use the Platform to access the Vacancies opened by the Contracting Parties and work in the search for qualified professionals who can fill them. Collectively, the Hunters will be called “Hunter Network” here.
c) Company or Contractor: Legal entity looking for qualified professionals to fill the job opportunity available in its staff, which, by hiring 99Hunters, will use the Platform to publish the Vacancy to be worked on by the Hunters Network.
d) Candidate: Professional in the job market, employed or not, who may be nominated by Hunters to compete to fill the Vacancy.
e) Marketplace: Business models in which a tool curates and connects two different parties with common business interests. In the present case, 99Hunters, through its Platform, promotes the connection of Contractors, who make their Vacancies available, with the Hunters Network, responsible for the presentation of Candidates.
Responsible for the Processing of Personal DataResponsible for the treatment: 99HUNTERS, LLC legal company governed by private law, NIPC No 516527118 , with headquarters PCI - Via do Conhecimento, Edifício Central. District: Aveiro Concelho: Ílhavo Freguesia: Ílhavo (São Salvador) 3830-352, Ílhavo.
Contact of the Data Protection Officer (DPO), Felipe Arruda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information you provide to us to register as a headhunter (individual)
- Registration information: when you register on our website through the form available on the platform, you will be asked for the following information: full name, gender, date of birth, professional experience as a Headhunter, current professional situation, education, languages, format preferences of work and financial aspect expected to maintain an engagement on the platform.
- Payment information and performance review, if you are approved to join the platform's Headhunter Network.
The legitimate basis for processing personal data for this purpose is for the performance of a contract or preliminary contract-related procedures between 99HUNTERS and Headhunter.
Information that you provide to us in order to respond to queries, doubts, or requests made by you, through the means of contact made available to you through the platform.
- Identification data: name, title, and company
- Contact details: email and telephone
- Other: any other information provided by you
Suppliers and business contacts as recipients of email communications
- Identification and contact data: 99HUNTERS may use contact data of potential customers, such as full name, corporate email, title, and company for commercial management purposes.
The legitimate basis for this processing is based on 99HUNTERS' legitimate interest in the processing of data in maintaining business relationships with third-party providers through the processing of their contact data, promoting economic activity and productivity in the sector and, in addition, represents a clear benefit to the supplier where the data subject provides services by increasing its turnover. This treatment complies with the authorization provided for in the applicable regulations, which consists of the professional location of the person concerned for the purpose of maintaining commercial relations. In any case, the data subject can object, at any time, to the processing of their data for the aforementioned purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the section on the exercise of rights.
99Hunters Employee Information:
- Candidate data for a specific vacancy at 99HUNTERS: Full name; Email; Telephone; Address; Age; Information about previous professional life.
The legal basis for this treatment is 99HUNTERS' legitimate interest in hiring professionals suitable for the functions that will be performed in the company.
- Personal data of collaborators: Full name; Date of birth; Marital status; ID; TAX ID; Complete address; Personal cell phone; personal email; Emergency Contact, Bank Details.
The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is for the fulfillment of the employment contract between the employee and 99HUNTERS, as well as for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Information we collect automatically
When browsing our website or using our services, we may collect the following data from you:
- log files
- Cookie Manager
- IP address
The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the consent of the holder and legal obligation. See our Cookies section below for more information.
- Identification and contact data: Full name, E-mail and Telephone. When you expressly agree, 99HUNTERS sends you information about its latest news, services and initiatives.
The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the consent of the holder. You have the right at any time to prevent 99HUNTERS from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our marketing emails.
- Service providers such as (a) computer system providers, cloud service providers, database providers, and technology service providers in general. These Service Providers access only the information strictly necessary for the provision of the agreed services and cannot use them for other purposes that have not been entrusted to them by 99HUNTERS; (b) means of payment, intermediaries in the management of payments to obtain payment for the contracted services
- “99HUNTERS Group”: companies belonging to our economic group, which operate under our same internal processes and policies, to comply with our internal policies, prevent fraud, manage risks and facilitate the management of 99hunters services.
- 99HUNTERS may be required to disclose Personal Data to public authorities to (a) collaborate in the investigation and report fraud or any other unlawful act, as well as any activity or circumstance that may generate legal liability for 99HUNTERS; (b) safeguard the public interest, the application or administration of justice, the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial or administrative proceeding and/or the resolution of disputes; and (c) comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal provision, or any duly substantiated and motivated mandate from a competent authority.
- In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any part of 99HUNTERS' business, 99HUNTERS may transfer Personal Data to successor entities or parties.
Within the scope of data transfers, 99HUNTERS has defined appropriate and adequate measures to protect personal data. Consequently, personal data are transferred in accordance with the requirements and obligations provided for by applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission pursuant to Articles 45, 46, and/or 49 .º of the RGPD and article 33 of the LGPD.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the treatment previously carried out.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
- Obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations in force is met.
- Request the portability of your data, either for yourself or for transfer to another controller.
- Oppose the processing of data, where appropriate.
In addition, the Data Subject may file a complaint with the competent Control Authority, if he considers that his rights have been violated.
When registering, the headhunter will inform the password, which will be stored securely by 99HUNTERS, however, it is up to the headhunter to ensure the control and confidentiality of this information. If the user's password is compromised in any way, this fact must be communicated to 99HUNTERS, so that the password is immediately changed, and so that the last transactions carried out on the account are checked and analyzed, and the user must contact us. through communication channels.
Personal data are stored for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as defined in this Privacy Notice, unless you ask us to erase them before that date and there is no legal or judicial mandate to keep the data personal.
99HUNTERS considers the security of your information to be very important and, therefore, has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, in order to prevent its alteration, loss and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law, although there is no absolute security.
Likewise, all our staff, whatever the processing stage they are involved in, are committed to treating their personal data with the utmost care, secrecy and confidentiality and that they will be treated in accordance with the legislation in force. in force on the protection of personal data.
This Privacy Notice is valid as of the date indicated below. However, the Privacy Notice may be subsequently updated considering any changes in relevant data protection laws and regulations. Changes will be notified in advance and, in any case, the Candidate may consult the updated version of the Privacy Notice on the website www.99hunters.com
Last updated: February 22, 2022.